Monday, May 23, 2011

Shave Ice With Friends

Friday May 20th - Sunday May 22nd.  On Friday we had shave ice with David and Rachel!  They were here for a wedding but made the time to have shave ice despite David claiming that he doesn't like sweet or cold treats.  I think I remember the flavors, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Strawberry with ???, raspberry, watermelon with peach, mango, cherry with green watermelon and mojito, ginger ale with peach

We spent a lazy North Shore Sunday on the beach.  When we attempted to get shave ice the line was just far too long for the amount of time we had left so I opted for ice cream instead, this marking the first Sunday since Joe's birthday that I haven't had shave ice.  After a quick work meeting we went over the the Hilton to go for a swim and try out a new camera.  

North Shore ice cream


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share on Tumblr