Friday, March 16, 2012

Please Take It Away

Friday March 16th.  Every few years I upgrade to a smaller, sleeker computer and go through a simplification phase which leads to this; please take half the clothes from my closet.  Seriously, please.  I don't need anything from you in return, unless you want to spend a day hanging out at the beach, because I could use a beach pal.  You can just come and browse, it wont hurt my feelings if there is something that you don't want, I don't want it either.  It isn't bad stuff, I'm just bored of it and I don't wear it.  I don't actually have a whole lot of clothes and not everything is up for grabs, but lots is.  I don't know who you are, but my legs are shorter than yours, so you don't want my pants.  Come over this week, take what you want.  I'll make cookies for you to snack on while you try clothes on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share on Tumblr