Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Slow Surrender

Sunday September 18th.  I'm having some serious beach withdrawals, so this coming Sunday will have to be a proper North Shore Sunday.  We spent this Sunday taking a long walk down the beach in Waikiki.  I was getting sick and Joe was sore from playing a rowdy game of kickball on Saturday.   Sunday nights are weird nights.  I still have sadness that sinks into my gut when the sun goes down on Sunday.  I have the frantic feeling that I haven't washed my P.E. clothes or finished my assignment for science class.  When does that go away?  Sunday always surrenders to Monday but it is rarely relished.  Perhaps I need a good Sunday night tradition.  This week Campfire and company came over to review the preliminary mix of their new record.  Some people have the kind of home where people congregate in the kitchen, but apparently in our home the foot of the bed is the place to be.  Oh, thats right, it's been eight months but we have a bed now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share on Tumblr