Thursday, September 15, 2011

Montreal

Thursday September 8th to Wednesday September 14th.  Work has been extra time consuming as of late.  This week I flew 4,910 miles to Montreal and back.

The Denver airport has a tornado shelter
Kansas
Super long line at customs
And then I got sent to immigration
Hotel room
Giant orange 
Work
It gets cold
Various generations of mannequins
The highlight of my trip, a 2am ride on rented bikes with Jen
All of my sight seeing was done after midnight,  Saint Patrick's  Basilica

I'm also behind two shave ices, so I don't think I can remember the flavors.  AJ and Trevor were in town for work so we took them to our favorite place. 




And one more thing, since I'm covering so much already, watch this video.  It's a little acoustic ditty that Nick and Joe recorded a couple of weeks ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share on Tumblr