Friday, January 7, 2011

Going and Coming

Monday January 3rd to Thursday January 6th.  On Monday January 3rd we had dinner at Pizza Port with some friends.  It was a good time.  Sam cried.  It broke my heart a little.
Brandon, Becca, Joe and Emily
Aaron, Sam, Joe and Emily
Jose and Joe

We still had to finish packing which we barely did.  We went to bed at 5:30am and got up to go to the airport at 6:00am.  By 4:00pm we were in Honolulu, and after spending some time walking along the beach we were exhausted.  
The next day was spent looking for apartments (still looking) and exploring town.  I rode a bus for the first time.  The public transportation system on the island is very efficient and easy.  
Tomorrow we will be looking for a place to live, but Sunday is the first installment of North Shore Sunday.  I'm super excited!

 I like this plant
 The Bus
 We got my car
Olden Palace, A Food Restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share on Tumblr