Tuesday, February 14, 2012

On Repeat

Sunday February 12th.  When I find a song, artist or album that I like, I listen to it over and over again until I like it even more.  This is what we've been listening to.

This week : The New Amsterdams - Ex's And Oh's.  Joe is seriously hooked on this song, which is the happiest sounding sad song ever.

This month : The Lumineers - Slow It Down, but really, I've been listening to the same four Daytrotter Studio songs on repeat and can not wait until April 4th when their album comes out.  This is the best band that I've heard since Lucero.

This season : Lucero - Kiss The Bottle.  It's like Blake Schwarzenbach wrote this song for Lucero to play and Ben to sing.  I never want to stop hearing this. 

Peach, orange with strawberry and li hing and watermelon, cherry with mojito

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share on Tumblr