Monday, August 8, 2011

Saltwater Lullabies

Sunday August 7th 2011.  I am a public sleeper.  Not only am I an infallible car sleeper, but I routinely fall asleep in movie theaters, I've dozed though a ska show under a merch table, and I've posted up by a pillar at Pearl Harbor to take a nap.  The beach is an equalizer that quickly turns many into towel toting infants that curl up in the sun.  I love it, so, after a stop at the farmers market, a quick lunch, and some time spent enjoying our free Volcom shave ice we headed to sunset beach where we napped.  When the light turned golden we walked along the beach and then back along the street, under the shady hanging flowers.  As day gave way to night we ate some dinner and then drove out to the dark to sit and watch the stars.

Orange with cherry and cherry with watermelon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share on Tumblr